Wednesday, April 21, 2010

George Costanza: Jenny's new Bitch

Today, I'm in my basement doing 30 minutes on the elliptical machine, basically trying to lose weight the old fashioned way: which is working off calories that I enjoyed consuming.

To make it seem like a more authentic gym experience, we mounted an LCD on the wall to watch basic cable--I split the main line so no digital box, limiting the choices.

So, I'm elipting my ass off, watching my favorite morning show--A+E Cold Case files--and I'm hit with a commercial for Jenny Craig. No surprise, as I've had to suffer through previous years of a Yo Yo Thin/Fat train wreck sideshow named Kirsty Alley.

Then, tiny and plump Barbara Cooper steps in (One Day at a Time) nee Van Halen, who booted the too fat for Jenny Kirsty to the curb.

But now, George Castanza?


You'd think if an actor was lucky enough to play one of the greatest comic characters of modern times, for that many seasons, they would just take their money and go away.

Not Jason...

With this, you are letting an entire generation of dumpy, bald and irritating men down.

I mean, you tried to have an after career, and everything you touched failed, but please give yourself credit. We admire you for that. And you did it chubby. I can understand your equation with failure and chubbiness, but Jason, your instinct to slim down will make it worse for you. Cut your losses and flee the Jenny Craig lifestyle prison. You are risking your free will.

You should pull a Bob Denver. Get a ranch, track your investment interest and smoke a little herb. After all, you earned every penny.

Jenny Graig is not a come back. It's a come down. For all of your fans, you were good lumpy. You will be boring and unfunny slim.

If you do complete the program, you will never recover your soul.

Then, it's Dancing with the Stars and your own reality show.

Jason, Jenny Craig has fed you your tiny balls as a topping on a perfectly portioned breakfast.

Do the right thing. Ditch Jenny Craig, not the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment