Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Strange things when you wake up to local, late night TV.

I woke up on the couch to some local call in sex show. I shudder at what went into my subconscious before this wonderful exchange.

CALLER:...right at the base.
HOST:Is this a raised pimple?
CALLER:Yes.
HOST:And this is yellow?
CALLER:Ah...yes.
HOST:Is there pain, does it hurt?
CALLER:Only when it's...bumped.
HOST:How does it get bumped?
CALLER:Ah...day to day stuff. Sitting down like...
HOST:Is it wet or dry?
CALLER:Dry.
HOST:Dry?
CALLER:Yea. Dry.
HOST:Okay, it sounds like an infected hair follicle.
CALLER:On my penis?
HOST:You said the base of penis?
CALLER:My penis is hairless.
HOST:I've seen this before. It sounds like an infected follicle.
CALLER:Okay. It's wet. It's wet sometimes.
HOST:Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment