Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bear trap for criminal dicks.

It took a woman named Sonnet to invent a potentially rape deterring device called the Rape-aXe.

It is sad that women are forced to take such creative and delightfully pain inducing measures to avoid being attacked by men. But, medical technician Sonnet Ehlers lives in South Africa, a country plagued by rape. Apparently inspired by a patient who told her "If only I had teeth down there," Sonnet got busy and provided women with the option of having teeth down there. Teeth that would sink nicely into the soft dick tissue of a rapist scumbag.

And, if it can't deter the rape, it will give the rapist a painful surprise on the very first thrust.

The technology is literally a female latex condom embedded with "teeth", inward facing spikes--like freshwater fish teeth--that can be inserted into the vagina like a tampon.

If a penis goes in, it is pierced by the barbs. And thanks to physics, the withdrawl is extremely painful. This could allow the women to escape while the rapist crumples on the floor, shrieking in agony and trying to tear the device from his wounded prick. Which will only make matters worse.

The Rape-aXe stays dug into the criminal's shaft like eagle talons, and can only be removed surgically.

WOW! I love it!

"Well doctor, my wife had a new box of Rape-aXe stored near the shower stall. I slipped on some soap, inadvertently penetrating the damn box and somehow ending up with one of these things perfectly embedded on my cock. My wife, well, she's away on business. But I called her and though she's concerned, we did find the humour in it. Her name is...Ssssa...andra. No, I have no criminal record. I work for the post office. Listen, could we just keep this between us, you know, man to man? It's such an embarrassing incident, I'd hate the cops to have to get involved and embarrass my wife. Will the removal hurt? Oh, it will. Will it hurt a lot? Okay. Will I bleed? Oh, I will bleed. Oh, that's not good. Doc, can I lie down for a second, I feel faint."


No comments:

Post a Comment